Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Team Beachbody June Promotions





















www.TeamBeachbody.com/Shop/summer-sale?referringRepId=388166
Please follow the link convenient link to make a direct purchase.


Can you say HOT deals!  I just got the word today that these are the promotions for June at Team Beach body!  They are already selling out of the programs.  Les Mills Pump and Chalean Extreme are completely sold out because these prices are incredibly good!  These prices are only good for a few days Monday June the 9th is the last day of the sale.  I purchased the Les Mills Combat for my brother in San Antonio because I know he would like it.  I thought him being single it would give him something to do that he would surely enjoy.  If I had more money I would be buying more programs for myself but my daughter is leaving for the summer and we have to celebrate her birthday a month earlier.  From the time my kids were born I always wanted them to be happy on each other's birthday.  I would give them both gifts on the day of their celebration.  It made for a happier time, but after I divorced my ex-husband changed the birthday rules and birthdays have not been the same!

Long story short my funds are being funneled to my daughter Isabel.  Life has been super busy for me.  I have been advancing as a coach and picking up challengers finally.  I never really believed that I could begin to see things happening in a business.  I guess running a Beachbody business is much different than running an art business.  The great thing is I am really happy doing it!

If you would like more information about coaching I invite you to message me and I will give you more information about the business opportunity that Beachbody has to offer.  I am looking to start building my team and bringing in like minded people who have that burning desire for a change and want to work with the best people in the business.  I have been been blessed to find an excellent team and I plan to take this business as far as I can go and I am looking for people that want to join me on this journey.

Please message me or find me on Facebook.  My email is coach_lucia@yahoo.com, or email directly at lulu_love13@yahoo.com.

https://www.facebook.com/coachlucia


Did my workout today the Upper Fix and the BBL Cardio Axe.  I started one day later because I was not well on Monday but all is well now and I am on track!



No comments:

Post a Comment