Sunday, June 1, 2014

21 Day Fix and Beyond



So what now, where do we go from here?  It is time to get rolling and get people on track where they need to be with their weight loss.  I am so proud and happy to be able to see that people want to make a change in their life and take the step that they need to take to make a difference not only in their health, but also in taking care of their body.  Yes you can say that you will look amazing and you will be able to wear the sizes that you have always wanted to, but not only that it will spark something within you.  That something will be, that someone that has been hidden underneath all of the habits that have kept you feeling sad, fatigued, and unmotivated.   It is time to start getting people where they want to be.  I am so happy that I am working with my first group of challengers who decided to take that courageous step in their life to get back on track with their health.  

When I became a Beach body coach, like any new coach, in the business I wasn't sure that anyone would even care about what I was up to.  But my dedication to the program and my real interest in helping people has brought me to this point.  I now have my first group of people that want to make changes and have trusted me to help them through this process of being better in their own lives.  

As a coach I am dedicated to their journey as well as my own.  I have even decided to go a second round of the 21 Day Fix, but this time with a hybrid of the Brazilian Butt Lift to give my legs the appearance that I have always wanted.  Now please keep in mind that my entire life I have always had a very soft body without real muscle tone and I never knew why.  Now I understand the importance of strength training as a part of any fitness program, and will make sure that it is a major part of any program that I decide to try.  

The 21day fix will give me another opportunity to get more of the toning that I am after and then give me the time to get the new program coming out by Chalean Johnson that has gotten very great reviews and that is Piyo which will be released very soon.  Piyo is a program that combines flexibility, strength, and stretch all combined in one program.  Keeping our body guessing is very important and Piyo will give you the opportunity to combine Pilates, Cardio, and Yoga all into one program that will make you leaner and more flexible.  

So for the next 21 Day Fix round here is my workout schedule although I have reached my goal weight I will monitor where I am in terms of my weight and when I see that I am going down too much in weight I will go to the maintenance calorie mode which will allow me to still make good progress but not lose anymore weight.  The best part about reaching your weight loss goal is that you get to decide how to manage your progress and your eating habits.  You have control over your progress and you are no longer playing guessing games about what you're doing right or wrong on your fitness journey.


So here is the calendar that I have made for the month of June which starts tomorrow.  I know that it is a little much, but that is how I roll.  I love to push myself to new limits.  I realize that there are people that do more and do less, I am not trying to be better than anyone else.  I am simply pushing myself to new limits in hopes of achieving my own personal goals.  My only expectation is that anyone reading this is doing the same.  I am only in a competition with myself.  Till tomorrow loves nighty night!


No comments:

Post a Comment