Saturday, May 17, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 13



What a day I am exhausted so I am going to make this one kind of brief.  I always try to be true to my word as much as possible.  A long time ago I have to admit I was terrible about keeping my commitments, and it had a price tag that came along with it.  Not only did I lose credibility with some people but I also did not feel good about myself.  I felt like a failure to say one thing and never do it.  Now we seem to be really busy these days, at least it always feels like I never really take a moment for myself to relax, but now I am going to get off to bed.  Before I go to bed though, I am going to write a bit about my day today because that was a commitment that I made to myself so I am keeping it.

Today was a great day I got my fair share of exercise, with the Dirty 30 after work.  After I headed over to my sister's house to celebrate her birthday with her.  On our agenda was a family workout session in which we did a round of High and Tight from the Brazilian Butt Lift videos, and my daughter and I did another 10 Minute Ab Fix workout to make sure we got everything covered.  It was great but now I am super exhausted.

My water intake and meals were very good although everyone else ate pretty healthy this evening I ate the food that I planned for myself and nothing else.  There was some pasta at the gathering but I passed, as well as the cupcakes.  After exercise the day was spent in the kitchen and visiting, I love that we can talk about fitness quite a bit.

Although I am extremely tired I still took the time to prep and pack my food because I never want to leave anything to chance.  I am pretty much eating the same thing that I ate yesterday so it didn't take much time to get that done.  All in all the day was another success.  Till tomorrow lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment