Friday, May 23, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 19



Here I am at day nineteen of the fix.  Today was a little different in the sense that the food I had to eat was a little more strict.  Because of my life and my schedule I was not able to eat every two hours although I did try to plan it out that way.  My morning shift at work got in the way a bit, and when I got home I was very tired so I fell asleep.  I took a nap because my body really needed one.  My daughter woke up at 4:45 a.m. for some reason so I was up super early.  By the time I got home around 1:00 p.m. I was exhausted.

After my nap I did stay true to my scheduled workout, and I got in the upper fix and the ten minute ab fix video.  I loved the boost it gave me afterword, because it was just the energy I needed to go run errands and pick up a few odds and ends for my food prep for the evening.  During  the upper fix I went as heavy as I could since it will be the last upper fix for the three weeks.  I want to make sure that I get the best after picture possible.  Twenty pound weights were the heaviest for this workout.

For the final three days they recommend an eating plan that will cleanse your system.  One of the requirements is to drink a full gallon of water for the day.  This is to ensure that your system gets cleansed.  Unfortunately, I was not able to finish mine.  I left at least two cups at the bottom.  I was not too hard on myself about it because I did drink quite a bit and spent the entire day flushing it out.


Because you are not having any sugar at all the last three days of  the fix (and by that I mean fruit) I decided to make my sweet potatoes with a combination of the ingredients you see above.  This way I get to have something a little sweet at some point in the day.  I am able to eat this for my second meal and it is quite delicious.

The one thing that I wanted to mention in my challenge group but for some reason got shy about and retracted, was that for the first time today I looked at myself naked in the mirror and I felt very good about my body.  Since the birth of my children, I haven't felt the full confidence about myself the way a woman should.  I never imagined in a million years that I could achieve the fitness level that would boost my self-esteem as much as this program has.  I had already been working out from the beginning of the year but finally with the right combination of diet and exercise I am near my goal weight and feeling better than ever.  Today for the first time I really looked at myself, my stomach, my bum bum, and legs and I really felt beautiful.  I guess I could say I am proud of what I have accomplished so far.  If I could see another person feel just what I felt today I would truly be blessed.


I am looking for a small group of individuals who are ready for that change, and that journey to a different lifestyle.  If you are ready or think you are ready to make that commitment to a healthier you then I invite you to contact me and join my challenge group for the second of June.  There is still time and I would be more than happy to guide you through your 21 Day Journey.  Please fill out my online form. 





No comments:

Post a Comment