Tuesday, May 27, 2014

21 Day Fix Results Are In



I have been writing about my experience with the fix from day one and I have been very consistent with the program following it to a tee.  My mission was to see if the program really worked if followed the way they lay it out for you.  When I started my journey of health and fitness in January I was given the gift of Chalean Extreme by my best friend Shanna, and we both started the program together.  She is currently in California and I am in Texas.  It did not stop us from staying in touch and checking in with each other everyday to make sure we were staying on track with eating and with the program.

A month and a half later I was interested in more concentrated leg work so I invested in the Brazilian Butt Lift workout for the both of us to start getting those bum bums we always wanted and began to incorporate them into our Chalean Extreme workout calendar.  The workouts were beginning to show some results, however our eating was still something we did't have quite right.  We spent a lot of time going back and forth trying to figure out what our eating should be like.  Inches were dropping but the weight didn't change much.
Finally, I discovered coaching, one night I heard a voice that said you would make a great coach.  So I began my journey looking into Team Beachbody coaching.  I found a team that I was very proud to join, the Dream Team, and with that I got my 21 Day Fix Challenge pack.  It was worth every penny.  From this new 21 day fox journey I discovered the secrets to eating right, eating enough, and what I had been doing wrong all this year.  Wow imagine how one program with one simple plan could get you to the weight you have been struggling to get to.

So my starting weight for this program was, as you see above, 132.2.  When I started I was a little skeptical because nothing I was doing before was working to get my weight down.  So I made a choice to make a full 100% commitment to this three week program because I wanted to see results.  I followed the eating plan, I was very strict on myself because in the past I had not been.  I gave myself allowances that I shouldn't have and I would have too much of something like alcohol and I shouldn't have.  All and all, I was slacking in the eating department.  I always convinced myself that the exercise should outweigh the food I was consuming.  I was never drinking enough water.  I also ate bigger portions than necessary with too much oil to cook my food.  Goodness no wonder I wasn't seeing results.

After about sixteen days with consistent exercise and following the eating plan I had to go to a doctor's appointment.  This is where I had the first chance to get on a scale.  Mind you I don't have one at home and I am glad because I know that I would obsessively get on it if I did.  I may get one in the future but for now I am okay living without one.  Then I saw my weight drop significantly to 127.4.  I could not believe those results because I had struggled so much in the past.  I was shocked.  So I continued with the plan as they had outlined it and I thought that maybe I had reached my limit.  I thought well I am small enough that maybe I am done now.  I did not expect to lose anymore weight after that.  Low and behold the morning after the twenty one days I got in my car and drove to my sister's house to weight myself first thing in the morning.  To my shock I got down to 123.8 pounds.  I nearly fell to the ground.  I lost nine pounds total on my 21 day fix program.  Not only did I get to my goal weight but even a few pounds below.  My goal weight was 125 at the beginning.


Now I was very happy with my weight loss results.  I was seeing that my measurements did not change that much from the time that I started.  I saw the biggest change in my waist and in my legs.  My arms and my hips stayed the same.  

These are the measurement results that came about after the first 90 days of my workouts with Chalean Extreme and Brazilian Butt Lift.  Those results I posted in my second post I believe, I lost the most inches with those programs.

Waist in the beginning was 26" now 25"
Hips in the beginning 35" still 35"
Thigh in the beginning was 22" now 21"
Bust 32" still 32"
Arm 10 1/2" still 10 1/2"

Happy is what I am with my results.  I can see a huge difference in my legs and waist.  I feel better about looking at myself naked in the mirror and now on my journey I can keep working towards toning my body more and more.

If you would like to take the 21 Day Fix journey with me I would be more than happy to guide you I have a group forming on the second of June where I will be guiding you through.  Please contact me I would love to help you and see you be successful!


Please fill out my online form and I will contact you as soon as possible.






No comments:

Post a Comment