Thursday, May 8, 2014

21 Day Fix Tip

Today is day four of my 21 day fix and I slept in this morning for an extra three and a half hours.  I feel great, and I wish I could have slept in longer.  Here is a product that I discovered at our local and only health store Sprouts.  Sweet Leaf Sweetener is a liquid form of Stevia that I use now instead of sugar, honey, or any kind of sweetener.  This product comes in several different flavors and tastes great!  I have tried the chocolate, english toffee, hazelnut, and coconut.  The fruity flavored ones and the cinnamon are not so great they have more of a medicine like flavor, but overall the ones listed are the best.  I have used this product now in my coffee for the last three months and I find that is satisfies my sweet tooth.  

Yesterday was a perfect example, as I ran out the door to my final semester critique for my life drawing class I was craving sweets.  So I made myself a small iced coffee to go with a little coconut stevia to satisfy my need for sweets.  The toughest part about changing your diet for a period of time is that you are going to get a sudden rush of cravings after you're three to four days in guaranteed.  It's great to have a backup plan and know you have something that will satisfy that need.  

I love that on the 21 Day fix program you are allowed some sweets, but you have to replace some of your meal portions for those sweets.  Since you are clean eating for the majority of the week then those allowances are okay.  I am trying to stay away from that need to eat the sweets because I want to be disciplined and see where this program will take me without any of those allowances.  I am not perfect however I may feel differently tomorrow, but I certainly will not beat myself up for it if I decide to have something from the list.  

If you are starting a program I consider this a lifesaver because it tastes great, and if anyone has had plain stevia it has a strange taste you have to get used to.  Okay I hope this helps.
We are having a challenge group on the 19th of May and I am inviting you to join if you are interested or thinking of trying the 21 Day Fix you can do it along side a group of great people along with my support!  I would love to have you just email me at lulu_love13@yahoo.com, or facebook me Lucia Perez.  Till later on in the evening.  Have a great day

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment