Wednesday, May 7, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 3

What a last couple of days! I always wonder how we can do so much in one day.  When the day is over I can look back and say WOW, you really did all of that?  Anyways today was day three of the 21 day fix program and today was lower fix.  Now I was completely amazed at how sore my legs were from the cardio fix, and the soreness lasted till today.  So if you are thinking about doing the program then keep that in mind.  The reason it got my attention is because I haven't been that sore doing the other programs.  I am not by any means complaining in fact just the opposite.  I was super ecstatic about being so sore simply because I know it has shocked my muscles.  Shocking the muscles means change and that's what you want.  Stretching for longer periods after the program is over helps, even a hot shower is soothing to those muscles, but I have to say I welcome the pains.

So much like my day on Monday I pretty much had to follow my same routine.  Monday's and Wednesday's for the last three months turned out to be very complex because of the way I scheduled my life drawing class in the evenings from 4:30 p.m to 7:20 p.m.  I also work a few hours in the morning so as you can imagine they are days of just running around everywhere.  Today I was thinking to myself it just can't be a good thing to have to run around so much because it gets in the way of the healthy habits you are trying to form, but life can't get in the way of health.

Again like my Monday I took portions of my meals on the go with me to work and school.  I had my shakeology for breakfast along with my coffee, and water.  My two main meals I ate at home and of course felt very satisfied.  It was my goal once again to stick to the plan and my determination got me through today.

The lower fix workout was really great, we had quite a few varieties of squats and lunges including weights.  I started today with ten and fifteen pound weights because I know that we have more strength in our legs and should be able to use heavier weights.  I would not advise though if you are trying the program for the first time to use very heavy weights simply because you have to figure out what you can handle.  Starting out with no weights or even five pound weights will get you a fantastic workout, just be sure to write it down for the next time, consistency is the key to your success on any strength training program.  I love that before you know it the program is done.  All of the workouts are thirty minutes long.

So today I feel more tired than normal all of the running around gets to me after a while so tomorrow I get to rest.  I am giving myself the gift of sleep because it is so important to your weight loss program.  Today was the last day of class and school is officially done for me.  Sleep is the next thing on the agenda.

There is a fitness challenge group on the 19th of May if you would like to try the 21 day fix and have full support from myself as your coach and a ton of amazing people please email me at lulu_love13@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook (Lucia Perez).

Till tomorrow, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment