Thursday, May 22, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 18



Well I am so close to the end of this 21 day journey that I can almost smell it.  Today was a bit of an off day because I had an interview for a position that was advertised for management.  I ended up leaving because they were looking for full time while I explained that I needed part time hours.  I was a bit thrown off schedule because they ran late and therefore everything was behind my usual schedule.

My eating was excellent today and I was very happy to receive my new bag of Shakeology.  I very much prefer the chocolate flavor.  I enjoyed red bell peppers, tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, lean pork, lean beef, sweet potatoes, almonds, cheddar cheese, papaya, broccoli, coffee, and plenty of water.

My workouts were great I was able to finish both the Cardio Fix and the Pilates with full energy.  Getting to sleep in and get some extra rest was helpful to me to really give it my best effort.

Tonight I spent quite a bit of time preparing food for the next two days.  Since I am in the final stretch I have to eat protein and vegetables throughout the day with very little carbohydrates.  My night went mostly to cooking chicken, fish, broccoli, red bell peppers and now sweet potatoes which I had overlooked.  So they are boiling now.

I will be eating every two hours as well as doing my workout.  My concern is how I am going to plan it around work.  I am thinking of scheduling on calendar on my phone to alarm every two hours so that I will stay on track.  If that works tomorrow then I will be able to do it for the next three days.  I am hoping for the best.  As well as eating very specific things for tomorrow I am also required to drink a full gallon of water throughout the day.  This is a lot of water for me, but I am going to do my best to drink all that I am required to.  Since I cannot really get up very much when I am at work to use the restroom I will have to get my fill of water in the morning, and after I get home.


Wish me luck on my day!!

I am inviting you to join me on my Challenge group that I will be having on the second of June.  It will be a 21 Day Fix Challenge.  If you are interested please join me and we can get through this fix together.  Please fill out my online form.  




Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment