Thursday, May 8, 2014

21 Day Fix Day Four



So I am still on track for the day.  Today was the Pilates Fix workout.  I really enjoyed the workout because although it was challenging, it wasn't strenuous in the sense that I was dying at the end.  It was a recovery workout, but I did feel like my body was challenged.  I was hoping to add an ab workout after but I had an interview to go to and I had to plan a few last minute things that did not allow me to do that today.  I am happy however that I kept my commitment to myself and got my workout done.

Food was on target I ate all of my meals before 7:00 p.m this evening and I am ready for bed.  I love that I got my meals in earlier I really do not like to eat very late, but you absolutely have to get all of your meals in on this plan, or any plan.  If you go under your nutritional plan you could hinder your progress and you don't want to do that.  Well at least I don't.  I also got my fair share of water, I made sure that I got in the amount I need for the day.  Water is the tough one for me but today I made it a priority.  Drinking 32 oz. first thing got the majority of it out of the way.
So here you can take a look at the schedule that I made out for myself for the 21 days.  I have the tendency to be a workout addict.  I love the way exercise makes me feel, it puts me in a great mood, boosts my confidence, and overall raises my self-esteem.  When I got my Brazilian Butt Lift program my friend and I started to incorporate the BBL workouts with the Chalean workouts.  One of the advantages of the Beach Body programs is that you can begin to mix and match workouts to create a program that works for you.  

Now Chalean Johnson advises that you can work your abs often because they recover quickly, so I added an ab workout to supplement my program in the first two weeks.  Because my caloric intake is less I decided not to add any additional cardio workouts for that time period because I want to stay as true to the program as possible.  In the last stretch you are allowed to supplement your workout with another one so I added two workouts per day from the 19th on to the 24th of the month.  The 25th will be just yoga.

I can handle the additional ab workout, I still feel soreness in my legs from the lower half workouts that I have done so far and I am quite happy about it.  

If you are interested in joining a 21 Day Fix Challenge group there is time for the 19th of May, I will be having a group and there will be others there to support you, as well as myself and Melanie Mitro.  Please feel free to contact me and fill out the application form.  I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please fill out my form.

No comments:

Post a Comment