Wednesday, May 21, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 17



This morning as I was driving to work I was having a moment of prayer, and as I reached the corner of Westwind and Escondido, I was very blessed to see this.  It was so enchanting that I had to take a picture.  When I was sitting there waiting for the light to change I was thinking to myself. "what are the chances that I can sit here long enough to capture what I am seeing?" and I took the chance.  I am glad that I did.

My entire journey with this program was me taking a chance to reach my fitness goals, and I was worried that I may not make it to the end, in fact I am still not there.  I still have a few days left.  But I made a promise to myself that if I was to become a coach that I would give this challenge 100%.  So far I have been true to my word.  I have been able to pull out that inner strength that I thought I had lost.  I found the discipline that I needed so much for this challenge that for the entire year of 2013 I had struggled so much to find.  I believe becoming a Team Beachbody coach gave me that reason fight.  Knowing that I had to be accountable to myself as well as to the new members of my team, really forced me to find my strength.  I have to say for that I am grateful.

Today was good day.  My mood was off because I had a lot of stress at my job.  I got home feeling a bit drained and discouraged.  It wasn't really an option though for me to miss my workout so I got to it.  I really pushed myself on the lower fix.  It was quite strenuous and I got through all of the leg exercises with the fifteen pound weights.  Curtsy lunges, and sumo squats were tough but I got through the entire workout, even though it burned.

My food was on target, I have to say I wish I had packed another red container portion of meat instead of the eggs because towards the end of the day I was hungry and the meat satisfies me more than the eggs.  I did save one egg for the evening so I had a late breakfast.  I love eating breakfast anytime of the day.  I ate it with spinach mixed into it, along with a slice of toasted Ezekial flaxseed bread.

Food was prepped for tomorrow.  I also began prepping food for the three day quick fix which is a series of small meals that have to be eaten throughout the day the last three days of the program.  I bought a ton of vegetables, and meat, which I began washing and cutting up in pieces.  Blueberries were on sale at Sprouts so I bought two large containers.  When I saw them I was like a child in a candy store because blueberries are expensive.  My vanilla Shakeology I mixed with fruit to change it up a bit.  In all honesty, my favorite flavor is chocolate and I have some heading my way because I just ordered another thirty day supply.  But for the three day fix I am not going to have any.


All in all today was a good day.  I came to many realizations and I am happy to share them with you.  I want to announce that I am putting a small group together for a 21 Day Fix Challenge group starting the second of June.  If you are interested in participating please fill out my online form.  Spaces are limited.






No comments:

Post a Comment